The following is a comprehensive discography of The Creeping Man's output.
COLLABORATIONS, COLLUSIONS, ALLIANCES:
- YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THE KILN: Recorded with Divider Line. To be released on Preston Capes Tapes. August 3, 2022.
COMPILATIONS & REMIXES:
Track Name/date/compilation name/label:
- Ten Penny/ February 2018/ The Fencepost Reclamation Project Volume 4/ <1
- Tuesday 14.487/ April 2020/ Renumbered/ <1
- Run Like Hell, Ken/ September 2020/ Pile/ Pile Records
- Roomfuls of Incredulous Men/ September 2020/ The Inventor's Dilemma Remixes/ No label
- Icebarrow/ December 2020/ Isolation Collective: Advent/ No label
- The Empty Life/ January 2021/ Noisembrowl #1/ Owripper Recordings
- Return to Bradbury Landing/ September 2021/ The Diary of Mars: Week 6/No Label
- I've Got a Secret/ October 2021/ Music for Mental Health/ Hrea'm Recordings
- A Veneer of Patience/ January 2022/ Still Ill/ Vital Things
- A Gathering of Somnambulists/ March 2022/ The Diary of Mars: Week 8/ No label
- A Sly Touch at Times/ March 2022/ Shadowlands #1/ Owlripper Recording
Wandering/ March 2022/ Diary of a Madman/ Bibliotapes
- Meet Me at the Docking Port/ Unreleased/ The Diary of Mars: Week 9/ No label
- Splintered Remix/ Unreleased/ Seven Whores EP/ No label
- THE SEVEN WHORES OF THE APOCALYPSE is an ongoing electro-industrial project that sees The Creepng Man, Divider Line, and Jason Herrboldt crafting throbbing, dancable darkwave tracks for your next underground rave.
- THRILL BEHIND BARKS is a one-off noise/musique concrete/sound collage experiment, a collaboration with Divider Line and Jason Herrboldt. The album Three in a Cell was self-released in April of 2020.